Fashion featured

My outfit at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Days Zurich

11/23/2013Johanna

Hey guys, here is my outfit which I wore at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Days Zurich. This time I decided to choose a casual outfit. It was sooo cold outside so I needed my new black coat. Underneath I was wearing a black blouse from Primark. I combined this simple black look with accessories in beige and claret-red. My dear friend Wiebke was wearing a beige coat and I really loved her blue bag from Prada, it is gorgeous! Look at her post here.

Coat - Tally Weijl  *  Wedges - Primark  *  Jeans, Scarf, Rings - H&M  *  Watch - Fossil 
*  Bracelets - Iam  *  Bag - Michael Kors







You Might Also Like

3 Kommentare

  1. Oh ich bin sooo neidisch auf deine Tasche! Richtig schöner Look! :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Aline von www.Fashionzauber.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. toller Look!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Kontaktformular