Events Fashion

Aziza Zina at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Days Zurich

12/17/2013Johanna

Today I want to present one of my favorite designers at MBFDZ: Aziza Zina!
The label was founded in 2009 by the designer duo Morena Gonzalez and Moritz Stoll. Their collections are classic and elegant with stylish and playful elements. The pieces are suitable for a modern woman who wants to accentuate her feminity and elegance. I love the designers' diversity and speciality! The current collection was inspired by a painting from Frida Kahlo. The main color of their pieces was white with some colored elements. The models floated along the catwalk wearing temptingly elegant light dresses. I fell in love with this simple pure white combined with fresh and colorful floral wreaths on their heads. It looks so romantic! Please view the pictures concentrating on the material and the fine details which make the clothes so special. My favorites: the outfit in the second picture and the transparent shirt in the sixth picture. This collection really made me dream about a sunny day in spring. I became a huge fan of Aziza Zina and I'm so much looking forward to their next collection. Keep it up!




 

















You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Kontaktformular