Events Fashion

Anne Gorke at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin

1/26/2014Johanna

Hey guys, I'm back from Berlin and it was awesome! Today I want to present "YO MADAME" by Anne Gorke. Her show was one of my favorites!
Her designs combined female elegance with streetstyle. Sportive shirt dresses, oversized pullovers and Nike trainers were combined with blouses and skirts. I love it! The cuts and shapes were influenced by the Bauhaus style from Weimar. The main colors were black, white and rose and all of her fabrics are organic or eco-friendly, thumbs up for Anne Gorke! The runway presentation was really groovy and one of my highlights: two drummers accompanied the peppy music and for the finale the models were dancing and carrying balloons in the shape of "YO". Even Anne Gorke was dancing on the catwalk. Congratulations Anne Gorke!


1IMG_1432

1IMG_1450

1IMG_1465

1IMG_1478

1IMG_1483

1IMG_1500

1IMG_1512

1IMG_1515

1IMG_1541

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Kontaktformular